A key process for successful value creation
What is our approach (and what do we do differently)?
- Agile & Pragmatic: SWP is not a science, nor is it an obsession with figures. Instead, we establish an iterative planning process with a pragmatic approach to ensure broad applicability and high penetration of the organisation.
- Transparency & Controlling: SWP provides transparency regarding future qualitative and quantitative requirements. At the same time, it is a controlling instrument for personnel costs and places HR departments on an even footing with Finance, helping them to actively control and structure this (usually major) cost item.
- Anchoring & Enabling: We secure the long-term establishment and application of SWP by means of our Reference Value Model and linkage with strategy and financial planning processes. In the course of the piloting process, we empower and enable your HR department to become a powerful SWP-Team.
- IT-Tool & HR Analytics: SWP is not an IT-issue and the tool itself is not at the centre -it merely supports the process. HUMAN uses its own SWP-Tool (which combines SWP with an HR-Analytics-Tool) and at the same time remains independent with a broad overview of the market – from A for Anaplan to V for Visier. We use HR Analytics where it provides reliable added value, e.g. in workforce development.
1 Workforce Demand
3 Workforce Supply
4 Risks & GAPs
ToolThe success of ongoing SWP is manifested first and foremost by the individuals in charge of controlling the process and providing information (businessdata). Thus, the capabilities and clear allocation of responsibilities and tasks throughout the process are just as decisive to its success as the appropriate tool:
- HUMAN-SWP-Tool: HUMAN uses its own SWP-Tool with Workforce Supply, Workforce Demand and GAP-functionalities. The tool is part of a comprehensive HR-Analytics Suite and is thus directly linked with HR-Analytics.
- Market Overview: Together, we help you identify the best tool to meet your needs. Our overview of providers ranges from A for Anaplan to V for Visier.
USPs / Success Factors
Agile SWP Model (-50% cost of traditional SWP-projects)
Dedicated IT-Tool plus a broad market overview …from Anaplan to Visier
Relevant project experience from DAX-30 companies to the medium-sized enterprise sector
SWP in combination with HR Analytics
Establishment of full capabilities for your HR-Team within the project – you can be self-sustaining from the very first project!
Combining expertise in HR, strategy and finance